Journal Kursor maintain the highest standards of peer review while increasing the efficiency of the process. All research articles published in a Journal Kursor undergo full peer review, key characteristics of which are listed below:
- All research articles are reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts.
- All publication decisions are made by the journals’ Editors-in-Chief on the basis of the reviews provided.
- Members of the Editorial Boards lend insight, advice and guidance to the Editors-in-Chief generally and to assist decision making on specific submissions.
- Managing Editors and Editorial Assistants provide the administrative support that allows Journal Kursor to maintain the integrity of peer review while delivering rapid turnaround and maximum efficiency to authors, reviewers and editors alike.
- Kournal Kursor additionally benefit through the manuscript referral process from the high quality peer review conducted by established journals.